About the AuthorDavid Schick lives in the Pacific Northwest with his wife, two children, and many pets. He enjoys studying Astronomy and Physics, as well as reading, travelling, knitting, and listening to music.
- Here I go, once more around the sun. 4 years ago
- Given recent events on this show... http://t.co/rpaaLj2432 4 years ago
- Zeno's Paradox may explain why the toothpaste tube is full for a week, and almost empty for months. 4 years ago
- "@neiltyson: Whenever you give a cross-street, a building floor, and a meeting time, you're handing someone a 4D coordinate in space-time." 5 years ago
- Today is Freya-day, named for the Norse version of Venus. Saturn-day isn't for a few more hours yet. 5 years ago